Guarantee of IT security
We are reliable. And we are resilient.
about the security of your data
This is why we have implemented a series of actions and measures designed for the security of IT systems and information.
KanbanBOX is a cloud-based solution that manages the material replenishment process in a lean way. However, it is not a game.
- The technology and algorithms that power KanbanBOX are implemented daily, thanks to the continuous intervention of a research and development team able to offer a support service in real-time.
- In KanbanBOX, people, processes, and technology complement each other to create an effective defense against cyber attacks.
- Our approach to successful cybersecurity involves different levels of protection distributed across computers, networks, programs, and data that we want to keep safe.
We want to protect your data, your people, and your assets from cyber threats that can pose a risk to your business operations. Our team of experts adopts a defense-in-depth approach, supporting you in the choice and implementation of sophisticated and multi-level cybersecurity measures, capable of adapting to companies of different sizes and complexities.
Your online operation is always protected. In addition to asking you for two different pieces of information to identify you in KanbanBOX (E-mail and Password), our IT security protocols can include:
- API calls
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Access log
- Access filter based on IP
- Federated access and single-sign-on (SSO)
- Specific permits for user roles.
Thanks to the certified domain used by KanbanBOX, you can easily verify the authenticity of our site. All communications between users and KanbanBOX servers use the HTTPS protocol and are encrypted with SSL technology.
KanbanBOX infrastructure is continuously monitored by automatic programs, to detect anomalous activity, vulnerabilities and configurations not in line with industry best practices in real-time. The KanbanBOX app and the infrastructure are also subjected to Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment at least annually by external Cyber Security companies.
Policies regarding Backup and protection against loss of data
Our backup policy is also strict! In addition to the complete redundancy of the infrastructure, the data managed by KanbanBOX is periodically backed up. User files are stored with AWS Simple Storage Service (S3), which takes care of backups to ensure 99.999999999% durability.
ISO 27001 Certification
KanbanBOX is ISO 27001 certified. The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard is the only international standard subject to audits and certifiable that defines the requirements for an Information Security Management System (SGSI), designed to ensure that the selection of security checks is adequate and proportional.
Certification shows that KanbanBOX complies with information security regulations, in line with the best international practices and corporate goals.