Technical IT requirements
We are a service. Not just a software
KanbanBOX is a Software as a Service (SaaS), i.e. a Software distributed as a service. This means that the development, management and maintenance of KanbanBOX and its infrastructure are the responsibility of our development team.
You don’t have to have a server and you don’t have to install anything locally, our service is at your disposal via a simple Internet connection!
All the benefits of a Software as a Service
Choosing a Software as a Service means delegating to us the supply, maintenance and updating of the program, giving yourself the possibility to work in a smart way, by accessing the application with any Internet-enabled device.
The following are the benefits:
- for the purchase of KanbanBOX you do not have to face a high cost
- implementation is quick and immediate delivery: to be operational, you just need to “log onto the network”
- maintenance is our responsibility, significantly reducing the workload of your collaborators and your IT team who no longer have to worry about software installations, licenses, updates and maintenance. Being able to finally focus on activities that are equally important for your company!
- you can access KanbanBOX wherever you are and from different devices. The software is not tied to a single workstation, allowing you to use the applications even on the move
- the functionalities and updates are our responsibility, so you can rest assured that you are always using the latest version of the service.
A single App, many interfaces
A web interface for
a browser desktop on a tablet
Via the web browser interface, you can access all the KanbanBOX fuctionalities. A web browser is sufficient, preferably the latest generation such as Chrome, Edge, Safari or Firefox.
Remember to update your browser for the best user experience!
smartphones and tablets
Access KanbanBOX from a smartphone or tablet (Android and iOS) by installing the native application, available on Google Play and Apple App Store.
The following are the currently available functionalities:
- kanban status changes, by reading the barcode with the camera
- kanban query to know all the information related to it
- display of kanban boards and details of individual kanban cards.
To use KanbanBOX you just need an internet connection, a device capable of surfing the web and a normal printer. Do you want to make your work smarter? Then choose from the products we have selected for you. Visit the hardware page!Find out more
See KanbanBOX in action
The Supply Chain Management software for large, small and medium size companies
From the automation of the kanban system to the creation of a digital Supply Chain: Anodica's design and Italian products redesigned from a Lean perspective.
A leading company in the production of bathroom furniture, it switches to electronic kanban by introducing KanbanBOX, with excellent results in the management of variable stocks.
From the introduction of kanban to the transition to e-kanban. The Lean Improvement journey of the largest manufacturer of electronic interconnection systems for the automotive sector.
Cadel – MCZ Group
With the extension of KanbanBOX to the Supply Chain, the stock of class A components and the number of line stops are reduced: the lean management of over 2,500 kanban ties.