Make to Order
Plan, increase efficiency, deliver on time and reduce production costs. Optimise your production with a unique tool!
In a Make to order (MTO) production model, production is pulled from the customer’s order (Pull System). A strategy opposite to Make to Stock (MTS) is where production is instead based on forecasts of future demand based on past data. A system with a high probability of forecast error and capable of generating too many stocks, subject to waste and obsolescence – and too low liquidity.
Achieve maximum production efficiency
KanbanBOX is the right solution for:
- quickly reaching the highest production efficiency
- better meeting the demand and needs of your customers
- planning resources and materials to optimise production performance
- increasing your competitiveness on the market.
Build an advanced production process
With KanbanBOX you can:
- manage the entire production process from a Lean Manufacturing perspective
- obtain complete visibility on departments, resources and materials thanks to real-time data updates and integration with the ERP and all other company information systems
- create production plans according to a Pull model, optimising activities for individual resources or cells
- create a digital and collaborative supply chain.
See KanbanBOX in action
Find out about our the functionalities and benefits of KanbanBOX from our experts
From the automation of the kanban system to the creation of a digital Supply Chain: Anodica's design and Italian products redesigned from a Lean perspective.
A leading company in the production of bathroom furniture, it switches to electronic kanban by introducing KanbanBOX, with excellent results in the management of variable stocks.
From the introduction of kanban to the transition to e-kanban. The Lean Improvement journey of the largest manufacturer of electronic interconnection systems for the automotive sector.
Cadel – MCZ Group
With the extension of KanbanBOX to the Supply Chain, the stock of class A components and the number of line stops are reduced: the lean management of over 2,500 kanban ties.